Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The LaRue Family

While in Vegas, I had the opportunity to do a session with 10 month old Braden. This little cutie entertained me through out the trip, so I was excited to finally get him in front of the camera! So excited, that I actually pulled out my Canon for a few shots as Melonie was getting ready for the shoot and Braden was playing in the living room. They ended up being some of my favorites! enjoy-

So much excitement (for him it was the balls, for me it was the beautiful Vegas sunlight!)

Hahaha- love this face!

ohhh, his eyes!

Just love this one

We eventually made it to the session site, and snuck in a few pics of mom and dad while Braden was snoozing.

So much love in these two :c)

Now, Braden hit the scene!

There a lot of love for this kid too..

Funky and fun

Chris and Braden

Melonie and Braden

And one stunning family!

Chris used to be a firefighter, and Braden's room is decked out in firefighter gear, so I felt this was only appropriate!






1 comment:

capturedbycheryl.com said...

These are so good!! I love the no parking...fire line picture....great detail!!!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP