Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jackson's 1 Year

Meet some of my neighbors, Tim, Amanda, and Jackson Kraus!
Jackson celebrated his 1st birthday on Sunday, so Saturday we headed to Mitch Park to capture the big event!

Such a sweet family :c)

Who know's how to have some fun!

And enjoy the precious moments

During the shoot, Jackson was a boy of many faces...









and my favorite, the bunny face!

Now, onto the birthday cake!
note: we applied no chocolate to this boy, he has himself to blame..

A bite..

..the reaction!

When Jackson decided he was done, this was the result..

Tell us how you really feel, Jackson..

Oh, okay, your done-

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP