Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Parcell Family

Here's one of those families who are just beautiful. I think it's been since Will was first born that we've gotten together for pics, so I was excited when we met up at the Myriad Gardens on a stunning Saturday morning a couple weeks ago. My first session with these guys was when Luke (the oldest boy) was under 6 months, I just love watching families grow (or maybe this pregnancy is making me nostalgic...). It was also fun to watch the interaction between the brothers.. Makes me look forward to trying to capture mt 2 crazy kids in one shot! Enjoy-
ParcellFamilyBlog-1

ParcellFamilyBlog-2


ParcellFamilyBlog-3

ParcellFamilyBlog-4

ParcellFamilyBlog-5

ParcellFamilyBlog-6
ParcellFamilyBlog-9
 
ParcellFamilyBlog-7

ParcellFamilyBlog-8

ParcellFamilyBlog-9

ParcellFamilyBlog-10

ParcellFamilyBlog-12

ParcellFamilyBlog-13

ParcellFamilyBlog-14

ParcellFamilyBlog-18

ParcellFamilyBlog-15


ParcellFamilyBlog-17

ParcellFamilyBlog-16

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP