Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Day in the Life of a 16 Month Old

I saw on pintrest where someone photographed all the mundane parts of their child's day, just to document the day. They of course had nice, sharp pictures all put together with the exact time on each pic. I took the pics and am getting them blogged, and call that good for me! I chose to document Isaiah's first day of 2013. I missed the naptime and when we took aunt Lisa to the airport, but I think it will be fun to look back on his day (even though this wasn't the most typical day). 

8:12-We woke up after sleeping the last hour on the couch together1-1-3
He hits the day running
1-1-5
And asks for the music to be turned on
1-1-6
Then we boggie
1-1-7
At 9:13 we stop for breakfast, an omlet and oranges
1-1-9
Food makes this kid happy
1-1-11
Next up is a diaper change
1-1-12
Acting like this is an easy task..
1-1-13
Shortly after 10 he goes to give daddy good morning hugs
1-1-15
At 10:50 the two buds head outside together
1-1-17
Never mind the freezing temps, this kid loves the outdoors
1-1-19
After mom got too cold, it's back inside for a water break
1-1-20
And some hoops
1-1-22
Next the dog needs pestered
1-1-24
Around 6:30 pm Isaiah masters getting onto mom and dad's bed
1-1-27
And plays with a ball, naked, while delaying a bath
1-1-29
6:50 and he's finally in the bath
1-1-32
Then Isaiah's favorite part, brushing his teeth!
1-1-37
Finally it's story time, then mom rocks her sweet boy to sleep :c)
1-1-39

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP