Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Julie & Weston's Maternity Session

Ella Claire is coming into this world at the beginning of next year! Our lifegroup friends Julie and Weston are expecting their first girl and I'm so excited to see this sweet family grow :c) enjoy-
BumpBlog-3

Wolverine
As you can see, Julie loves her country boy :c)
BumpVert1

BumpBlog-8
And Weston's pretty fond of his gorgeous wife
BumpBlog-7
Like I said, gorgeous :c)
BumpVert3
I love how he makes her laugh!
BumpBlog-9

BumpBlog-12
I never thought I'd say this (before I had my son), but I so love a pregnant belly! What a sweet connection to your precious baby
BumpVert2
We couldn't get family pictures without including the dogs!
BumpBlog-16

BumpBlog-2
This is just the beginning of a lifelong journey..
BumpBlog-6

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP