Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Our Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

On Tuesday I took Isaiah to his first pumpkin patch! One of the parts of motherhood that I'm super excited about is the excuse to get to go and do local/seasonal/educational things with my son. Not that he can tell me what a pumpkin is now, but he sure does feel entitled to pick anyone up that he sees! It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed being outside in an open field searching for just the right combo of pumpkins! 
10-16-16
The filed was near Perkins in the middle of nowhere, OK and was pretty picked over by the time we made it there, but it was still impressive to see a patch soo big (I've never seen pumpkins on the vine)!
10-16-51
My mom drove from Tulsa to get to visit with us a bit :c)
10-16-49
All of us working to get a smile out of Isaiah (you can see him signing "more" in the picture above, he was trying to tell us he was thirsty!)
10-16-50
Grandma helped him pick the perfect pumpkin!
10-16-43
He enjoyed carrying the small ones around, and even grunted when picking them up :c)
10-16-41
Yes, it's time for a haircut again!
10-16-32 
Coming in from the fields with their "kill"
10-16-55
Grayden and Ashley came with us as well, can't believe how big these two are getting!
10-16-64
This was Isaiah's and Grayden's first hug.. which of course ended with them both on the ground and crying...
10-16-67
So we decided the assisted hug was much better
10-16-69

10-16-76

10-16-85


No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP