Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Brett's Senior Session

My oldest little brother, Brett, is now a high school graduate! We drove down to Odessa, TX last weekend to celebrate with him, and while we were down there Brett and I snuck away to take some pics of him with his car. It was high noon in western Texas when we had the time to shoot (which is not my most comfortable setting), but with some patience with Brett (who's not a fan of pictures, but I think since they included his baby- he was a bit more understanding), we got some good shots. Enjoy-



Yes, this is the school from Friday Night Lights...

BrettSeniorBlog-1




I added a KState twist just for fun :c)

BrettSeniorBlog-3





BrettSeniorBlog-2





BrettSeniorBlog-4




To get out of the sun, we headed to the parking garage of the local hospital..

BrettSeniorBlog-7





BrettSeniorBlog-6





BrettSeniorBlog-8





BrettSeniorBlog-9





BrettSeniorBlog-10



Brett will be playing college soccer at Incarnate Word next fall- congrats little bro!

BrettSeniorBlog-11

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP