Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Brett's Graduation

Brett Becker (my little bro)- Senior 2012


BrettsGradBlog-1



I never understood why a mom would be so sad that her son is growing and doing what he should be doing.. I understand Darla's emotion now...BrettsGradBlog-3


West Texas Graduation at Ratliff Stadium

BrettsGradBlog-8


My sweet boy getting some love from dad :c)

BrettsGradBlog-11


The senior getting his diploma

BrettsGradBlog-12


I like this smile at his family (lower right corner)

BrettsGradBlog-14


I never got to throw my hat.. this looks like a fun tradition

BrettsGradBlog-15


My grandpa Becker came down to see the oldest the younger set (I'm from the older set) of his grandkids graduate.

BrettsGradBlog-4


My cousin Aubrey and Isaiah were fascinated with each other

BrettsGradBlog-5


Bailey and our cousin Courtney

BrettsGradBlog-6


Isaiah sure did work the family.. he ate a whole donut, a chocolate chip cookie and some sweet tea all in one day.. more sugar than he's probably had all his life! Look at him enjoying it..

BrettsGradBlog-17


Chef Dad grilling up fajita meat

BrettsGradBlog-19


Some washer fun going on

BrettsGradBlog-18


Cousin Avery in the pool

BrettsGradBlog-22


Little man did some more coercing and talked aunt Kacey into walking with him!

BrettsGradBlog-21


Kacey smells ;c)

BrettsGradBlog-25


4 Generations!

BrettsGradBlog-26


The men

BrettsGradBlog-27


Kacey didn't want to be left out

BrettsGradBlog-28


There's never a dull moment with this much family around. We enjoyed getting to see everyone!

BrettsGradBlog-29

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP