Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Baptism Post

You've seen these before.
The excitement

Baptism-4
The tears
Baptism-1
The emotion
Baptism-2
The joy
Baptism-5
The proclamation
Baptism-3
But I treasure each baptism I shoot, for each time it's new people making a statement before all that they choose to follow Jesus Christ. And that is cool. This baptism just happened to take place at lifechurch's youth group, called Switch (hence all the kids in the pool and background). I started serving at Switch a couple months ago, and was really excited about this baptism. Because although you've seen these emotions before, you now get to see them on me! Instead of using all my excuses and staying behind the lens, I decided to make this my baptism! I wanted no one other than my sweet husband to baptize me, and it was a special moment indeed. I was the only adult to be baptized, and the crowd around the pool was exciting (something that just doesn't happen on a Sunday morning..) Here are the photos as captured by John Harms.
My excitement and tears, joy and emotion.
IMG_0361

IMG_0363

IMG_0365

IMG_0367

IMG_0372
This photo was captured by summer, and I absolutely adore it.
1. It is full of emotion. 2. It is shot by my best friend who rearranged her schedule last minute *I understand I didn't put the word out soon enough, sorry... to come to my baptism.
Baptism-6
These are two of the girls in my switch group who also got baptized.
Baptism-7
I love this man. He is so supportive of me in every way.Baptism-8
And my love, summer dawn :c)
Baptism-9

Here's a video captured on Ray's phone...


Thank you God, for being the merciful and forgiving God that you are. Thank you for loving us so fully. Lord, may I be a light to others, and share your love with all..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP