Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our Vegas Vacay

Alright, now that I've posted my sessions.. here's a flashback to our Vegas trip! As I mentioned before, a couple from our lifegroup and some good friends of ours were called to go to Vegas to work for a church there. Now church and sin city can be somewhat of an oxymoron, but that's all the more purpose for Chris, Melonie, and Braden to be out there! We love this couple, and certainly miss being away from them again. They made great hosts..

Our first stop in Vegas was In&Out Burger.. my first time! I was impressed with the simple menu :c)

and the bible verses :c)

Then we headed to the strip for sight-seeing.

The beautiful garden of the Bellagio.

The beautiful Braden in the gardens.

Then we watched the water show.

The next day we went hicking in the surrounding Vegas areas.

Buds in blue.

So scenic!

I like this picture: This family does not walk in the way of the world, but step-by-step they follow God's path.

Mmmm.. my man behind a camera

So much love :c)

And so much love!

Loved the scenery

And the desert flora

Trail markers amongst the beautiful rock.

Love this shot

Then we visited the Hoover Dam, beyond which this amazing suspension bridge is being built!

Viva Vegas

The Kiss show on Fremont Street

We spent our last night on the beautiful Las Vegas golf course.

It was my first time on a golf course and cart!

Braden and Ray hanging out at the church.

I know its a ton of pics.. we had a great time :c)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP