Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

updates

updates:
1. I made it back (and even in 1 piece!) from Angel Fire and had a great time :c)
2. I haven't blogged since Angel Fire because I'm waiting on pics from my friends (since I don't know how to keep charged AA batteries..)
3. I got a new computer screen last night and soon won't be working on a laptop!
4. I also bought off-camera lighting, which will be a new experience for me
5. We had a great photolife meeting with the talented Randy Coleman sharing with us.
6. I gave up reading blogs (I will still be writing as you see) and ice cream for lent.
7. Ray is super, just thought I'd let you know.
8. I'm headed to the dog park on this beautiful day-
And last, I just want to express what a blessing photography is, and express my deepest sorrows for a family that I shot last year. They recently lost their baby girl. The shoot was celebrating 5 generations being together, such a special event. This little girl's funeral is today, and although I can't imagine the pain her parents and family feel, I am happy that we captured this family. Here's a picture that was requested by several coworkers of the family. Please keep them in your prayers.

1 comment:

capturedbycheryl.com said...

Precious Ashley....my prayers are with this family during this diffucult time. Love you

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP