Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Date night and dying fish

Happy Sunday!
Ray and I went on a date last night. Just thought you might like to know :c)
I would of had more pictures, but I took them all with my new point and shoot camera, and I'm not happy with the points of focus. So instead of seeing our fabulous frozen yogurt, you get us..


In other news, our fish is dying. He's actually been 'dying' since October, so I'm not exactly sure how long this process will take. He is 2 years old this month (he was a v-day gift), so he's actually done better than any of my other bettas. But he fights to swim to the top, lays in the rocks a lot, and occasionally perches himself on one of the branches, kinda like a bird, and kinda weird. Anyways, here's a pic of him digging himself into the rocks (like I said, he's a little weird)

Do they have hospice for fish?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP