Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Emery's Easter Session

Here's a shot from Emery's 1st Easter session, shot at the Myriad Gardens.

engagements_0717

And here's the gorgeous girl this year, also at the Myriad Gardens for Easter pics!
EasterBlog-3

It's crazy what's changed since then, including the gardens! Here is Easter Session 2012

EasterBlog-1

EasterBlog-2

EasterBlog-4

EasterBlog-5

EasterBlog-6

EasterBlog-7

EasterBlog-8

EasterBlog-10

EasterBlog-11

Twirl

Because of scheduling, Ray ended up being at the shoot with us (not his favorite place to be, you know how he loves photography!). But I really enjoyed getting to turn around and see him and our son exploring the gardens together :c)
3-18Blog-2

3-18Blog-1

3-18Blog-4

3-18Blog-5

3-18Blog-8

It's about time we had another family pic! Thanks Tim!
3-18Blog-7

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP