Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weeks 1-12


1-12b
Isaiah is 12 weeks old!

I have been taking pictures of my little man each week (yes, I took a picture for his 6 week, but must have deleted it on my card before I uploaded it, grr...), but it's amazing how from week to week you don't see much change, but skip 2 weeks, 3 weeks, or 4 and he looks like a whole new kid! I love seeing his different expressions in each pic, and how they represent that time (in typical mom fashion, one of my favorite pics is his 3 week picture, because it shows how he really was that week.. he wouldn't let me put him down without screaming!). I hope to keep this up each Friday until he turns 1!

ps. The tie has been the same size since his 2 week picture, so hopefully that gives some perspective-

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP